Paul & Josie’s New Kitchen
Paul & Josie’s vision
For many, the journey towards a new kitchen starts with seeking inspiration from sites and apps like Houzz and Pinterest. Paul and Josie of Wonersh, Surrey, had fallen in love with the idea of an in-frame kitchen.
A frame is attached to the front edge of a kitchen unit and the doors are then placed inside the frame so that they open within it. This feature of traditional cabinetry has become extremely popular again in recent years. They felt it would complement their 110cm range cooker and classic taste perfectly.
Their brief was crystal clear – a new kitchen that would be timeless.
How Saffron Interiors made it happen
Paul and Josie came to see us, and we spent time consulting with them to get a deeper sense of what their dream kitchen looked like and how they would use it.
As inspired as they were by the pictures and descriptions they had given us, we set about turning what was in their imagination and on their mood board into the day-to-day reality of a stunning new kitchen, featuring the following:
- Caledonia in-frame ‘Katrine’ doors in solid ash, with a painted woodgrain that looked like it was made to partner with their beautiful engineered timber flooring
- Subtle marble veined Carrara quartz worktops that will be as fresh tomorrow as they are today
- Classic cup and knob handles in polished nickel
- A warm ‘Elgin Grey’ colour scheme which worked perfectly with their anthracite Rangemaster
- Blanco ‘Village’ double farmhouse sink with a Perrin & Rowe Picardie filter tap for a traditional touch
- Blum space tower
- Custom extractor canopy to fit the theme
Proposed Floor Plan
Photo-realistic 3D CAD Design
What the client said..
“First class service offered and delivered by Saffron Interiors (Bryan, Jon and Max) from design through to installation and beyond. Bryan thoroughly understood the design and style we were looking for in our kitchen, going the extra mile to incorporate our vision. The process was very smooth from start to finish.
“The quality of the kitchen is excellent and surpassed our expectations. The kitchen was fitted with precision by Max. We have received numerous comments from friends and family on the quality and finish, even our builders commented how good it was too. We love our new kitchen and the layout really works for our family.
“If you’re thinking about a new kitchen project, we highly recommend you contact Saffron interiors, who will deliver everything to the highest standard.” – Paul Broughton